Montag, 25. November 2013

Shoes

I think every girl needs her perfect high heel.
She must wear it to her own oufit and she must feel wonderfull. Sure the high heel must fit perfect but if the heel doesn't fits...That's a big probleme.
Because she can't walk in it.
And that doesen't look very famous and lady-like.

If the heels is too high and you're walking too long in it, it hurts so much. 
One day I was on a party and wore my new high heels. They were too high and after a while I was walking like I had a broken toe or I really need to pee. :)

So girls please.... Don't buy heels you can't walk with. You must think: You can buy two cheap heels you CAN'T walk with or you can buy one heel that fits totaly perfect and you CAN walk with.

I hope you enjoy.
(and if there are some mistakes in the text, I'm very sorry but I'm from Germany ;))
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen